COPPERSOUND PEDALS X JACK WHITE PRESENT:
THIRD MAN TRIPLEGRAPH: TRIPLE FUNCTION OCTAVE PEDAL
DOWNLOAD THE TRIPLEGRAPH BOOK HERE!
PURCHASE THROUGH THIRD MAN RECORDS HERE!
– State of the art, triple function, digital octave pedal designed by CopperSound Pedals & Jack White
– Octave down, octave up, killswitch, and auxiliary FX loop
– Zero-latency tracking, high-power DSP Engine Technology
– Independent latching & momentary options for both octaves
– Custom designed, proprietary, indestructible Telegraph Keys for effortless effect triggering
– Engineered for foot and hand use
A NEW, STATE OF THE ART DIGITAL OCTAVE PEDAL
The Triplegraph is a digital octave pedal designed by CopperSound Pedals and Jack White, featuring three proprietary telegraph keys and an integrated auxiliary loop. Utilizing a high-power DSP Blackfin Processor, Triplegraph triggers an octave down with the left key, octave up with the right key, while the middle key activates a killswitch or auxiliary loop. In KILL mode, the middle key acts as a momentary killswitch, allowing the player to remove their dry signal and attain a fully wet octave up and/or down when used in conjunction with the octave keys. In AUXILIARY mode, the player can connect one or more of their favorite effects in parallel with the octaves via the send/return jacks, and trigger them in momentary bursts. The high and low octaves can be triggered in parallel with the dry signal when the octave keys are pressed independently. The octaves themselves track seamlessly with zero latency, and can be triggered in latching or momentary modes, using our “Loctave” toggle switches. The telegraph keys themselves are composed of custom stainless steel and aluminum components, making them indestructible and exceedingly durable for both hand and foot operation. Over four years in the making, the collaborative result is an innovative, state of the art clean-tracking octave pedal, capable of standing its own against industry standards.
There are no reviews yet.