Polaris is an all analog, strikingly detailed chorus & vibrato. Featuring velvety pitch modulation powered by a BBD (Bucket Brigade Device), rates can range from slow and lush, to fast and frenetic, while the independent “Focus” controls and Secondary footswitch allow you to toggle between two Depth levels on the fly! Polaris’ Tone stack and Volume knob work in concert with one another, allowing you to perfectly sculpt how much bass signal passes through the circuit (additionally capable of pushing overall volume way beyond Unity!). Your pristine clean signal blends with the modulation section at the output, resulting in a smooth and supple chorus (indicated by the Full Moon on the Mode toggle), or choose Crescent Mode for full on, trembling Vibrato!
Smooth analog chorus & vibrato!
- True analog modulation via BBD (Bucket Brigade Device)
- Powerful EQ control
- Smooth rate control; ranges from lush to seasick
- Multiple depth controls via secondary footswitch
- Mode toggle to switch between chorus or vibrato
- 9v operation
- Passionately hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
- 9v: 2.1mm x 5.5mm Center Negative | 9v @ 40mA
- In/Out: ¼” Instrument Cable
- 4.7″ x 3.7″ x 2″ (including jacks and hardware)
- Mechanical True Bypass