All analog Chorus & Vibrato
Polaris is an all analog, strikingly detailed chorus & vibrato. Featuring velvety pitch modulation powered by a BBD (Bucket Brigade Device). At minimum settings, the modulation ranges from slow and lush. Conversely, at maximum settings, the modulation is fast and frenetic. Additionally, Polaris features two independent depth amounts via the Focus and Focus II knobs. These controls are accessed by the Secondary footswitch. Allowing you to toggle between two Depth levels on the fly!
This analog chorus & vibrato was inspired by the Small Clone. Notably, most vintage chorus pedals, tend to be scarce of volume and EQ options. In contrast, Polaris implements a Tone stack and Volume knob array to enhance the user experience. These controls work in concert with one another. As a result, this allows the player to perfectly sculpt how much bass signal passes through the circuit. As the Tone control is set counter-clockwise, full-bodied low end is very present. On the other hand, as the Tone knob is set clockwise, bass is rolled off. Likewise, sparkling high-end is paired with the smooth modulation. Easily achieve a warm chorus tone or a bright vibrato that cuts!
When we set out to develop a chorus pedal, we wanted to build around classic tones. Additionally, we wanted to optimize it with greater control. Polaris is capable of pushing overall volume way beyond unity! Furthermore, you can generate a nice doubletracking-esque sound in certain settings. Simply set the Rate low and the Depth high. Set the Tone to taste and create some joy!
The North star wobbler
Two modulation styles are available via the Mode toggle.
- Chorus Mode(Full Moon) – Your pristine clean signal blends with the modulation section at the output. Thus resulting in a smooth and supple analog chorus.
- Vibrato Mode(Crescent Moon) – Clean signal is cut out of the mix. Specifically resulting in full on, trembling Vibrato!
Smooth analog chorus & vibrato!
- True analog modulation via BBD (Bucket Brigade Device)
- Powerful EQ control
- Smooth rate control; ranges from lush to seasick
- Multiple depth controls via secondary footswitch
- Mode toggle to switch between chorus or vibrato
- 9v operation
- Passionately hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
- 9v: 2.1mm x 5.5mm Center Negative | 9v @ 40mA
- In/Out: ¼” Instrument Cable
- 4.7″ x 3.7″ x 2″ (including jacks and hardware)
- Mechanical, True Bypass
- User Manual