Loma Prieta is a highly versatile and expressive tremolo pedal, featuring four waveshapes, Tap Tempo, as well as three onboard momentary effects! Though primarily a Harmonic Trem akin to tube-driven circuits found in vintage amplifiers, Loma Prieta can be re-voiced at the flip of a switch, transforming it into a traditional-style tremolo (indicated by a change in color of the Tap LED). An onboard Grit control allows you to add some sweet-sounding dirt to the front of the circuit. Ranging from subtle crunch to full on saturation. Plug an expression pedal into the EXP jack to sweep the rate, or an external tap tempo controller to sync to other devices. Controlling Loma Prieta from an external tap device also frees up the Tap switch to activate Lo-Fi, Feedback Distortion, and Double-Time modes. From conventional to creative, Loma Prieta can deliver tremolo tones designed to inspire.
Harmonic tremolo, evolved!
- Harmonic & Standard Tremolo Modes
- 4 Waveform Modes: Sine, Square, Ramp Up, Ramp Down
- 4 Momentary Modes: Tap Tempo, LoFi, Distortion, Doubletime
- On-board gritty overdrive
- Depth and Mode sensitive LED
- Full expression capabilities
- Internal DIP to choose expression modes
- 9-12v operation
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
- 9v – 12v: 2.1mm x 5.5mm Center Negative | 30mA @ 9v | 30mA @ 12v
- In/Out: ¼” Instrument Cable
- EXP: ¼” TRS Cable (expression mode) | ¼” TS Cable (External Tap)
- Dimensions: 4.7″ x 3.7″ x 2″ (including jacks and hardware)
- Mechanical True Bypass